We believe that the PGA offers a first-class service to members. We need to keep our membership base strong by including as many of you as possible to face some very difficult times ahead. We would welcome your membership. If you would like further information, please contact the office – details of which can be found here.
To Join the PGA please email James.Bryant01@Justice.gov.uk for an application form.
Some of the benefits of being a member of the PGA are: –
- Advice and support on work related matters from our Officers and National Executive Committee members.
- Legal advice and representation for matters concerned with and arising from employment and for initial advice on private matters by telephone (24 hour service).
- Further legal representation for employment related matters is provided where applicable.
- If you have been injured unlawfully, please visit CICA here.
- Death in service benefit of £5,000 paid to your nominee within 24 hours.
- A PGA Diary is issued annually to each member free of charge.